terms and conditions
- Users must answer the competition question in order to enter the competition and submit their answer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All users registering before midnight on the deadline date will be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted. Multiple entries from an individual will be counted as one entry. Multiple entries from the same email address will be counted as one entry.
- History.uk.com does not accept responsibility for any misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or claims for prizes. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- History.uk.com does not accept liability for technical failures of any kind which may limit or prohibit ability to participate in the competition.
- Winners will be chosen from all the correct entries the day after the deadline. Winners will be notified via the email address provided. Only the winners will be contacted personally by email.
- Winners must reply within the time stated on the notification email to claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this period, an alternative winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received.
- Results will be announced on the site.
- Winners will be asked to supply full name and postal address.
- Winners agree to allow the free use of their names and general location for publicity.
- Winners will be asked to provide a quote about winning and/or the History.uk.com web site for publicity.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Proof of identification may be required before prizes are dispatched. If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering. Any minor winning will be required to provide written consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, History.uk.com excludes all liability arising from the non arrival or late delivery of the prize by external companies.
- The decision of History.uk.com regarding winning entries is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable and there is no cash or alternative prize.
- History.uk.com reserves the right to substitute different prizes similar in kind and of equal or higher value.
- History.uk.com reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- History.uk.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Receipt of an entry shall be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.